Busted! The Truth of 3 Common Dumpster Rental Myths Revealed
Renting a roll-off dumpster is the most efficient way to clear on-site debris for many types of projects. Whether you are building, renovating, landscaping, or planning something special, having a dumpster on-site can speed cleanup, and a roll-off service ensure that you save money and time on trips to the dump while keeping your site clear.
However, many people don’t actually know what to expect from dumpster rental, in part due to myths floating around about how dumpster rental works and how versatile it can be for your projects. At NowRush, we’re here to bust these myths and bring you the real info you need on renting the right dumpster for your future projects.
Myth #1: “Renting a Dumpster is a Difficult Process.”
This simply isn’t true. Hiring a dumpster is easy to do if you call the right team and know the details of your disposal needs. When working with a professional dumpster rental company like NowRush Recycling Solutions, the process of renting a dumpster is simple. Our customers can expect an instant quote, exceptional dumpster rental service, and peace of mind in four easy steps.
- Let us know the size and volume of your disposal needs, and the space you will need the dumpster parked.
- NowRush will help you choose the right size of dumpster, then provide up-front pricing for the rental period you require.
- Delivery is scheduled, including the details of where your dumpster must be placed and the dates you would like your dumpster delivered and picked up. You can even have your dumpster within 24 hours.
- When your dumpster is full, you can call and lets us now that it’s time for pickup on or before your last rental day. We’ll swing by within 24 hours.
Myth #2: “I Can Throw Anything in a Dumpster.”
Not all debris can be safely disposed of using a dumpster. Although most of your debris can be thrown in our roll-off containers, certain materials must also be disposed of carefully, and are not appropriate for dumpster disposal. These include
- Strong Adhesives
- Paints or Inks
- Batteries and Electronics
- Chemical Cleaning Products
- Food Waste
- Fuel or Propane Tanks
- Motor Oils
Unsure if you have waste that is dumpster-safe? Check out our full list of prohibited materials.
Myth #3: “Any Size of Container Will Work for My Project.”
Not every dumpster is right for all debris. You might need a specific size to meet the needs of your dumpster site, and extra large dumpsters to handle construction debris and several sizes in between. The right dumpster depends on the weight and size of the trash you need hauled away. NowRush Recycling Solutions offers prompt and reliable roll-off dumpster service in a range of sizes. From 15-yard dumpsters up to 40-yard dumpsters, we have the perfect sized container for any project.
15 Yard Dumpster
- Our 15-yard dumpsters work well for small and mid-sized projects. They measure 13 feet long by 8 feet wide by 5 feet high and have rear doors that swing open for easy access. Our 15-yard dumpsters can hold over 90-105 heavy-duty trash bags or 5 pickup truck loads of material.
20 Yard Dumpster
- Our 20-yard dumpsters are popular due to their size and versatility. They measure 15 feet long by 8 feet wide by 5 feet high and have rear doors that swing open for easy access. Our 20-yard dumpsters can hold over 120-135 heavy-duty trash bags or 7 pickup truck loads of material.
30 Yard Dumpster
- Our 30-yard dumpsters are well suited for a variety of large-scale projects, including new construction, extensive reconstruction or whole house cleanouts. They measure 22 feet long by 8 feet wide by 6 feet high and have rear doors that swing open for easy access. Our 30-yard roll-off container can hold 180-195 heavy-duty trash bags or 9 pickup truck loads of waste.
40 Yard Dumpster
- Our 40-yard dumpsters are the largest size we offer and can handle a variety of large-scale projects. They measure 22 feet long by 8 feet wide by 8 feet high and have rear doors that swing open for easy access. Our 40-yard dumpsters can hold over 240-255 heavy-duty trash bags or 12 pickup truck loads of material.
How to Hire a Dumpster for Your Next Project
Renting a roll-off dumpster is often the single best way to remove debris from a site or project. Whether you are building, renovationg, landscaping, or something unique to your project, NowRush can save you on fuel and hassle with on-demand dumpster rentals and roll-off removal service. To explore your dumpster rental options and avialability, request a quote today or contact us to discuss the details.